Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Philadelphia Union


I apologize for the long lack of posts on my blog recently, but I will be frequently updating with new stories. The Philadelphia Union are the upcoming team in Major League Soccer. Around the Philadelphia area, there is much "hype" about the new club. A while ago, I attended a double-header at Lincoln Financial Field, with the two matches being Canada v. Honduras, and USA v. Panama, and all I saw was Philadelphia Union apparel. Hopefully another great club to add to the storied tradition of Philadelphia sports. The "Linc" will definitely be crowded for the Union home-opener on April 10th at 3pm, when they host DC United.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am still very excited about the upcoming MLS season. The Philadelphia Union will make their League debut, and I can't wait.

SEO Company